The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company. The Adecco Group is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by our global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon and Spring Professional.
Our values of passion, entrepreneurship, customer centricity, team spirit, and responsibility empower individuals and organizations, fuel economies, and build better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work®- World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
We are looking for a “Head of Finance, Turkey” to join our team.
Below are qualities we seek for this role. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you’re interested!
Manage all financial tasks in the company and ensure compliance with Group’s policies, procedures and local law.
Develop and implement short, medium and long-term strategies and plans of company's financial.
Act as business partner to the management team.
Team Management / Leadership
• Manage the activity/productivity and overall performance of Finance team
• Ensure a succession plan for key positions and implement the individual development plans of successors
• Grow the skills of team members and holds the overall responsibility of learning process. Supports the learning yearly action plan of the country.
• Conduct regular and year-end performance appraisals of the team based on company’s KPIs
• Create responsibility and ensure retention within the team
• In charge of all the finance tasks; statutory accounts; reporting; payroll, billing, tax, legal, IT
• Ensure compliance of the different companies with the Group Policies
• Ensure on time and accurate reporting to local authorities, clients, HQ’s.
• Ensure compliance of accounting and reporting principles and processes with local GAAP procedures and US GAAP procedures (Group reporting), prepare the analysis and justification of the P/L and balance sheet accounts every month
• Prepare audit and filing of statutory accounts as per local and group deadlines interacting with external and internal auditors
• Manage tax issues, ensuring the timely production of tax returns, payments and reporting
• Prepare, revise and monitor the business annual budget and monthly forecast
• Ensure appropriate use of company’s software and implement the neccessary updates/customizations to improve productivity and deliverables of Finance department
• Search for solutions to ensure optimum profitability
• Review and control the operating costs of all business lines and aspects, proposes solutions for optimization
• Assess the financial risks of investments, transactions, deposits, etc., recommends investments, and then controls the rate of return on capital employed
• Control company’s finance liquidity
• Responsible for preparing the annual financial report the company, assessment of financial and market position
• Holds the responsibility of relationship with external financial institutions, negotiates the terms of deposits and loans, authorizes payments
• Prepare the monthly report on the implementation of the budget and the required changes to individual departments and the budget for the entire company
• Assess the need to engage external advisors and selects the right providers/partners
• Manage DSO
• Bachelors degree in related fields
• International professional qualifications in finance: ACCA, CIMA or Chartered Accountant
• US GAAP Knowledge
• At least 3-5 years in a similar position in a multinational environment/company with significant financial performance
• Experience in Audit or CPA companies is requested
• Finance team management
• Working experience in strategic planning process - from creation to implementation
• Experience working with ERP. ERP implementation is an asset
• Excellent command of English Language both written and verbal
At all times acts as a role model and passionate ambassador of the Adecco Leadership and Adecco Values : Team Spirit, Passion, Entrepreneurship, Customer Focus and Responsibility.
Demonstrated Adecco Leadership Competencies :
Leading and Managing People
• Recruits, develops, motivates and retains talents to achieve outstanding levels of performance. Ensures the team have a clear comprehension of Adecco’s objectives, are aligned and have the necessary support to achieve a common goal.
• Acts as a positive role model, inspiring and empowering others. Systematically works on building own team capability. Establishes and drives collaborative culture. Shows appreciation and respect towards the individual team members and team collectively.
• Has an in depth knowledge of their area of specialisation or business. Understands the market in which the organisation works, anticipates trends and is able to create and communicate a vision, strategy and operational plan. Has comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles, concepts, and methodologies, market research and forecasting principles
• Proposes and leads organisational changes at all applicable levels, supports understanding, acceptance and implementation in their area of responsibility
• Clearly promotes the change by communicating the benefits of the change to the organisation. Creates a sense of urgency for the change.
• Has the courage to make decisions and lead with limited information
In addition to demonstrating Adecco leadership competencies, excels, motivates and develops others in below Core Competencies:
• Result driven
• Customer orientation
• Problem solving & analysis
• Embracing & adapting to change
• Self management & development
• Relationship management
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.