The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
At Adecco, we believe in the potential of people. We deliver the right talent capabilities at the right time, enabling flexibility and agility for clients, thanks to our 25,000 FTE operating in more than 50 countries. Our global scale, local knowledge, and ‘always-on’ approach matches the best candidates across a wide range of office, industrial and service sector roles. As a career partner, we support the employability of our Associates and are committed to their success.
The Global Pricing Team is accountable for the delivery of a transformative program of pricing improvements across all Adecco markets as part of the Future@Work strategy. The Director is responsible for leading the program, driving strategy, planning, delivery and leveraging their pricing expertise to deliver significant business impact.
- Strategy/ Planning: Supporting the VP Global Pricing, Adecco in creating the implementation plan for the overall pricing strategy and roadmap in line with business objectives and needs. Determining related top-line and margin goals for budgeting/ forecasting and tracking progress
- Pricing program leadership/ delivery:
- Virtual global pricing team: Coordinating initiatives and providing hands-on support to Country Pricing Managers/ teams in the adoption of new pricing methods and tools to drive capability development and consistency/ synergy across countries
- Thought leadership: Designing, improving, and harmonizing pricing methods and tools, including related digitization activities
- Deployment: Ensuring successful cross functional deployment of new tools/ approaches. In particular, the roll-out of a global dynamic pricing solution, including the steering of a selected external software provider
- Partner functions: Liaising with Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams at global and local level to support the development of commercial strategies and inform the continuous improvement of pricing methods, tools, and processes
- Data/ analysis: Defining harmonized data requirements for pricing methods/ tools, and incorporation into global data structures and sources. Execution and continuous improvement of pricing analyses and reports
- Stakeholder management: Ensuring alignment on and smooth delivery of the program through all key countries, business units and partner teams
- University Degree / Master
- 7-10 years of experience in a large multinational organization, within Pricing, Finance, or commercial functions. Experience across multiple functions and/ or consulting is an advantage
- Strong business/strategic acumen and execution focus, with a proven track record of translating business needs into clear action plans and realizing significant business impact
- Experience with design, implementation, and maintenance of advanced, data-driven pricing software and digital tools, including SaaS solutions provided by external vendors
- Advanced project and change management skills, with experience in leading cross-functional and multi-country projects and successfully bringing stakeholders on the journey
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial approach to identifying practical solutions to complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead and engage virtual teams
- Bias for action and performance-oriented mindset, adaptability, and curiosity to continuously learn and improve
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with advanced pricing analytics and reporting
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in professional English, any further language is an advantage
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.