Mission: As Legal Manager, you will be required to have a deep knowledge of local/regional law and data protection requirements in your area of responsibility including the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Support the continued growth of The Adecco Group’s by supporting commercial agreement as well as general legal issues that arise in the cluster geography with varying degrees of complexity
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of agreements including client contracts, supplier contracts, NDAs, etc; develop contract models and templates as necessary;
- Collaborate with various stakeholders throughout the company (country, regional and HQ) to provide legal support for various projects and initiatives in different jurisdictions in the cluster;
- Advise on various litigation matters concerning all services and business campaigns in different jurisdictions in the cluster;
- Provide timely updates on development of legal and policy environment that would have impact on our business in a jurisdiction in the cluster;
- Work closely with Regional General Counsel and Regional Privacy Lead and provide legal and strategic advice on various regulatory and compliance matters;
- Source and manage outside counsels and local firms to provide necessary legal support and ensure the quality of their work products and cost efficiency.
- Participates in investigations and inquiries on issues arising from various complaints.
- Signs, at the request of the management (within the representation), the legal documents issued by the company they represent.
- Perform any other provisions given by the hierarchical superior in the implementation of short-term strategies of the company within the limits of observance of the legal basis
Location: Hungary / Budapest
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.