The Adecco Group is the world leading provider of custom HR services.
We are looking for a new colleague in our HQ as
What are you going to do?
- Planning, developing and facilitating the implementation of a successful marketing strategy - in cooperation with the national and international Zone and Group level management
- Business line support – exploring and applying effective marketing tools to support talent and client acquisition
- Planning, developing Social Media Strategy and managing our pages, with special focus on gain new target groups as in B2B as in B2C level
- Support business to create customer satisfaction (candidate and clients)
- Fine-tune marketing channels to improve conversion rates
- Planning, developing PR strategy, executing PR tasks towards the press and media
- Event management (eg. job fairs, Adecco IT Academy, customer and internal events)
- Management of International projects - Win4Youth, CEO1Month, All4Youth, etc. - implementation and coordination of them in Hungary
- Coordinate internal communication within the country
- Preparation and management of marketing budget
Do you have the followings?
- At least 5 year of experience in marketing;
- Practical knowledge of Online Marketing and Social Media
- Proactivity creativity, independence
- Precision and result-oriented approach
- Above average communication and relationship building skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Self-driven personality
- Excellent computer skills (especially Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Online Tools (Google Analytics, AdWords, Social Media Platforms)
- B category driving license
- Advanced English knowledge
- Commitment to the HR profession, service orientation
- Experience in a multinational environment
What we recommend:
- Professional development opportunities, training
- Diverse, responsible work
- Challenging and interesting tasks
- Excellent working conditions, youthful atmosphere
- Competitive compensation package
- Laptop, mobile phone for work
- Multinational environment, participation in international projects.
Place of work: Budapest XIII. Váci Greens office
If you are interested in our offer, do not hesitate to send your CV as soon as possible!
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.