The Adecco Group is the world leading provider of custom HR services.
We are looking for a new colleague in our HQ as
HR Business Partner Hungary
The HR BP Hungary will be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the HR Strategy and own the business processes and providing advisory services – at strategic, operational and administrational level. This role will successfully lead the change effort for the way in which the organization delivers HR services at Adecco.
This role will also provide proactive business advisory and solutions-oriented HR business partner services for the Management Team.
- Provide leadership to the team and manage implementation of best practice HR solutions, processes and reports that support the front-end business managers in their day to day activities
- Ensure communication and management of Global HR processes, such as performance management and annual compensation review, with a strong focus on talent retention, professional development and succession planning.
- Be a constructive challenger to your peers to drive the overall people strategy, by designing and swiftly implementing people-oriented and organizational solutions in areas related to “get, keep, grow, enable, inspire”.
- Act as the point of contact for both employees and managers to deliver customized and forward-looking solutions, programs and policies
- Act as the performance improvement driver to influence positive changes in the environment
- Act as the lead for HR to identify the operational and administrative services, inclusive of process mapping, organizational design, people transition strategy, costs and other relevant areas
- Manage talent management and HR processes for team members including annual events (performance, talent review, succession planning, compensation, engagement surveys and more)
- Foster good employee relations and promote employee engagement to retain highly valued talent. Drive action plans for the global function that will deliver an engaged high-performance work place as a result of employee surveys.
- University degree or equivalent business experience
- Solid background in leadership and stakeholders’ management
- 7+ years of experience in HR including 2+ in leadership role
- Experience in a multi-unit, international environment in the service industry (preferably HR services)
- Service attitude is a must
- Strategic thinking
- Operational attitude
- Attitude to spend time with people and willingness to travel to the branches in Hungary
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals
- Ability to support management team growth and development
- Warm and open communicator
- Fluent in English – Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Microsoft packages including Excel and PowerPoint
- Communication - Strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing and ability to encourage innovation
- Strong presentations
- Ability to build and manage customer relationships
- Achieves desired results in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to interact with various management levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadline-oriented projects simultaneously
- Result driven
- Customer orientation
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Embracing & adapting to change
- Relationship management
- Strategic Planning & Judgement
- Driving Financial Results & Innovation
This is a great opportunity to actively influence our company's success in the Hungary. You will be able to support your business area with a high level of autonomy. Become part of The Adecco Group family and join our success story.
Place of work: Budapest XIII. Váci Greens office
If you are interested in our offer, do not hesitate to send your CV as soon as possible!
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.