Our team works very well together because we protect our very strong office culture. (Motivated/driven personalities are expected, but bad apples will not be tolerated.) We work hard but we also cut up throughout the day.
The ideal candidates are those:
- Who have
- Who have
- Who are
- Who have
The Recruiter (Resource Development Manager)is responsible for:
- Making connections and developing relationships with IT and Engineering professionals who may be a good fit for consulting assignments and permanent positions with Modis’ clients.
- Sourcing qualified IT and Engineering candidates daily.
- Accurately qualifying the candidates, negotiating pay rates, and securing the candidate’s commitment to take the assignment.
- Maintaining and further developing communications with IT and Engineering candidates and consultants to build long lasting relationships to Modis.
- Increasing your knowledge on the technologies and responsibilities for the roles you're recruiting on.
- Creating and maintaining accurate records of the communications and progress made with candidates.
- Establishing a network of industry contacts through participation in trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Responding to and addressing standard to moderately complex candidate, temporary employee, and/or client inquiries, escalating to a senior recruiter and/or manager if needed.
- Participating in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.