The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Nordic Digital Marketing Strategist is an important role to grow client portfolio by overall responsibility for developing, implementing, packaging and selling digital services and solutions for candidate sourcing to our clients. This should be done by developing, implementing and leading reactive sourcing strategies and processes to secure attraction of qualified candidates for our open positions in a way that add revenue and maximize profitability. In addition this role will be responsible for the sales strategy of candidate attraction packages. The role will project managing initiatives regarding reactive candidate sourcing strategy as well as employer branding.
- Responsible for reactive candidate sourcing strategy in the Nordics and alignment of this with Global strategy.
- Develop, implement and manage our digital sourcing strategy to meet current hiring needs and increase revenue and maximize profitability.
- Responsible for external providers and collaboration to secure our reactive sourcing strategy (example LinkedIn, job boards).
- Budget management and forecasting for all activities regarding reactive candidate sourcing in order to secure right and efficiency activities to support sourcing strategy.
- Managing Social media campaigns.
- Grow client portfolio via digital services and solutions for candidate sourcing.
- Develop, lead and implementing efficiency process for services and solutions to our clients that ensure that we are competitive on the market and maximize profitability.
- Secure attraction of qualified candidates for our open positions.
- Project manager for digital employer branding campaigns and activities on the demand from our clients.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Business-to-consumer and/or Business-to-Business marketing experience.
- Experience in managing initiatives and campaigns.
- Knowledge of various marketing and social media tools such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn manager.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft 365, Power Point and Microsoft Excel.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign. Knowledge of video editing will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English. Knowledge of Swedish or Norwegian will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities.
- Adapts to changing circumstances; tolerates ambiguity; accepts new ideas and change initiatives; adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations; shows an interest in new experiences.
- Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people; takes initiative and works under own direction; initiates and generates activity and introduces changes into work processes; makes quick, clear decisions which may include tough choices or considered risk.
- Be able to constantly set-up new processes and ways of working to test, adjust and pivot when needed
- Have a clear business perspective and always keep profitability and ROI in mind.
- Easily establishes good relationships with customers and staff; relates well to people at all levels; builds wide and effective networks of contacts; uses humor appropriately to bring warmth to relationships with others.
- Ability to work in a virtual team
- You are driven and committed, to thrive in an environment where your hard work is rewarded.
The primary location will be in Turku or Helsinki. The Nordic Marketing team is however also present in Sweden and Norway, therefore it is possible to be based in another Nordic country as well
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
Please apply asap using the link below. We will consider candidates in the order they apply. In this recruitment process our initial screening will be done in English. This is a maternity leave contract. For any questions related to the role please feel free to reach out to Vendela Leksell, Head of MarCom Nordics.
About the Nordic Marketing Team
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing talent to join our Nordic Marketing Team. In this team we believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. The members of our virtual team are located in different Nordic countries, which means that you will work with other talents from Sweden, Norway and Finland. If you’re seeking colleagues who are big thinkers, eager to take on fresh challenges as a team, then it’s time to join Adecco Group!
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.