Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Senior Account Executive makes sales calls, typically on new/established accounts level 3 through 6. Prospects new accounts, qualifies prospects, and makes sales presentations. Attends business meetings/trade shows to promote Olsten services, provides input to account strategies and prepares reports on activities. Maintains a balanced portfolio of accounts and keeps abreast of all Company products and services. Works under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Makes sales calls, typically on new/established account levels 3 through 6 to ensure account penetration and development. Prospects new accounts, utilizes in-person cold calls, telemarketing, and direct mail techniques to promote sales objectives and schedules appointments.
- Qualifies prospects, identifies decision makers, makes sales presentations and prepares written proposals as appropriate.
- Meets with client/prospect decision makers to obtain information on their needs and provides staffing solutions covering both routine and unusual assignments, and maintains up-to-date documentation on account activity.
- Keeps Operations staff informed of client/prospect activity, requirements, issues, etc.
- Prepares/updates Profilers and weekly reports (e.g., activity reports, sales activity reports, planners, etc.). Keeps management informed of accomplishments, problems, new opportunities, etc.
- Analyzes the daily sales activity of all accounts and determines areas for further opportunity and develops strategies to increase sales.
- Applies business planning process principles in account development, and makes presentations to management when required.
- Maintains a balanced portfolio of business (OTS, PDA, DT, etc.) in accordance with the territory business plan and Company goals, and continually strives to improve margins. Provides input to regional account objectives and strategy development.
- Attends community and business association meetings and participates in trade shows to promote Olsten services. Follows up on leads for further market penetration.
- Mentors less tenured and/or experienced Account Representatives/Account Executives.
- Assists the manager in appraising market conditions by obtaining information on competitors’ activity, pricing strategy, product/service offerings and assignment employee availability. Recommends programs for further market penetration.
- Assists with sales meetings, leads target board discussions when required.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business related discipline required.
- A minimum of three years outside sales experience preferably in the staffing or business service industry or the equivalent generally required.
- General knowledge of marketing/sales techniques, business plan development and effective organizational, oral/written communication, Windows based personal computer and data entry skills also required.
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.