The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
with qualified international customers within the country/region, which result
in the sales growth of Adecco’s HR solutions. The role holder defines sales
plans and strategy for their client accounts to obtain profitable growth by
implementing Adecco’s group strategy. The role holder will perform all
prospecting, sales and customer service activities to increase sales /
- Monitors and analyses international market (segment) developments, identifies international commercial opportunities and priorities
- Identify sales development opportunities; expand offerings into existing accounts and identified prospects by having a high level of understanding of customer’s business strategy, their requirements and the applicable Adecco group services
- Identify and influence the value chain to C level and above: eg. HR, Procurement, Operations Directors, Other business people (executive level)
- Find and build contacts at Global, Regional and Country level and building bridges between the business. Create virtual teams and be part of them
- Provide advice at a senior level of key and strategic clients and uses experience to speak at international platforms of the client
- Initiates and develops new innovations and innovative integration of services and new types of partnerships with clients
- Develop and maintain a sound sales plan and strategy for achieving the yearly target through individual account plans and target solutions
- Track opportunity developments in the CRM system Salesforce.com
- Work closely with country sales directors or country managers, bid team, delivery team and technology partners at all moments of the sales cycle to implement the Adecco group strategy
- Provide expertise during contract negotiations in International, regional and local negotiations when necessary
- Coordinate with all parties internal and external in the review of deals and contracts to establish financial impact and cost, pricing, risk, and benefits
- Able to transfer to relevant account teams important information about client developments, contracts, implementation and agreed execution.
- Frequent (50%)
- Commercial Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related subjects
- Full driving license
Type of work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a sales/ operational position
- Profound experience in following industries is required: Automotive, Aerospace, High-Tech, Engineering.
- Experience in a service industry environment and an international organization
- Track record of sales to senior level buyers in both procurement and HR/Talent Management function
- Desirable to have experience or knowledge of the industry of the key clients
- Knowledge of sales / service requirements and marketing/presentation skills require
- Solid experience of working within a team environment and will understand when and where to call upon the expertise of the wider Adecco Group community – coordinating activity is key in designing, developing, pricing and delivering the required client solution
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Salesforce CRM systems
- Business fluent in English and German
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.