The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
- Candidate Management
- Client Management
- Business Generation
- Activity Expectation
- Fee Expectation
- Building your own network of clients and candidates.
- Acting as an expert on the market by advising your clients and candidates in their best interest, on a long-term perspective.
- Managing your mandates in an independent manner and driving the recruitment process from A to Z:
- Advice clients by understanding their needs and defining the right profile.
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through network, social media and job boards.
- Lead the interviews based on competencies, assess relevant skills.
- Maintain & develop relationship with your network of candidates
- Developing business of new clients with high level of customer satisfaction
- Joining and managing ad hoc internal projects
- Ensuring client satisfaction (follow-up on placement, in-voicing, guarantee etc.)
- Headhunting and networking to develop B&C brand and reputation
- Being an active member of the community within your region
- Organizing events and conferences to promote Badenoch & Clark
- Conduct sales calls in order to introduce B&C services to prospective clients and maintain contact with existing clients
- Develop new accounts & retain existing accounts
- Keep in close contact with existing clients to keep ahead of their needs
- Generate leads from all possible sources including networking
- Ensure all B&C services are promoted appropriately
- Develop cross-selling
- Keep up to date on competitor activity and developments in the market
- Develop consultative sales approach
- Negotiate with clients resulting in a positive revenue stream for the business
- Meeting Business Development KPI’s; cold calls, client meetings
- Monitor online portals and incoming emails for new vacancy notifications
- Writing and managing job postings using job boards and social media resources
- Ensure database management, ensure candidate information & documentation in the system
- Collection of candidate references
Further education in Sales - Mandatory
- Recruitment experience is an advantage
- Commercial or industry experience is desired
- Sales Professional
- Digital Affinity
- Result Driven
- Customer Orientation
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Embracing & adapting to change
- Self-management & Development
- Relationship Management
- Service Excellence
- Positive attitude
- Planning and Organising
- Self Awareness
- Creative thinking
German (depending the region) - Mandatory
French (depending the region) - Mandatory
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.