Reporting to the General Manager Pontoon France, Benelux, Nordics & Austria you are in charge of actively developing client accounts (all business sectors) on our three major activities: RPO, Staffing and Training with an international scope.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prospecting, researching and compiling detailed financial management data such as pricing of commercial proposals, planning and achieving sales and EBITA objectives,
* Assuming responsibility for all aspects of business development to acquire, build, maintain and manage customer relationships,
* Developing the business volume within each customer account and its partners, identify and bring new business opportunities / expansion,
* Collaborating with the teams of the different business segments: Pontoon France, Pontoon Enterprise and Pontoon Global,
* Tracking all sales activity within our CRM SALES FORCE tool,
* Providing expertise in HR / BPO HR solutions and consulting approach,
* Working in conjunction with the legal department for the contractual sales process,
* Developing annual strategic sales plans with responsibility for meeting annual sales quotas + review per quarter,
* Developing account plans for targeted customers/prospects,
* Participating in tendering processes and prepare presentations and implementation processes,
* Organizing events with clients and prospects: meet up, client and prospect meetings, trade shows and events in France,
* Participating in group events: CWS/ ProcureCon.
* You have at least 10 years of experience in a similar position, with at least 5 years of higher education in Commerce.
* You have good interpersonal skills and are recognized for your result-oriented and commercial approach.
* You demonstrate dynamism, reactivity and organization.
* Your proactivity and adaptability will be strengths in the success of your missions.
* You are proficient in IT tools and ideally master Salesforce.
* Finally, in an international context, you must be fluent in English & French, German is an asset
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.