Do you thrive in building strategic sales relationships? Are you an individual contributor driven to increase the bottom line? Because as our Regional Sales Director that’s exactly what you’ll do. You’ll manage the entire sales process for accounts ranging between $2 million and $8 million in net new business. You’ll also be developing a solid pipeline of targets, conducting consultative discovery, leading pre-sale activities, negotiating, and supporting the account through initial implementation. By accomplishing all of that, your drive will lead to profitable results in this role.
You know the importance of having the backing of an industry leader. At Adecco, we have a global network of colleagues supporting your role. Our internal teams are here to help you produce results for our clients—powerful, iconic clients that fuel our economy.
Read on to learn more about the skills we look for. If this is your fit, click Apply. We want to talk to you!
Skills we look for:
• Client sales guru: proficient at prospecting, client solutioning, building relationships at all levels, following through on long sales cycles, reviewing metrics, delivering presentations
• Self-motivated self-starter: displays relentless competitiveness in a fast-paced, rewarding environment
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received messages in both one-on-one and group settings
• Performance achiever: accountable to meeting KPIs and annual performance sales quotas
• Internal partner: skilled at building collaborative internal relationships to drive total solutions for clients
• Productivity expert: manages time, sets priorities, meets deadlines, and handles multiple tasks simultaneously
• Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Office and customer database tools, such as Salesforce
Things to bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of three (3) years of related business to business (B2B) sales experience with a proven track record of building a new book of business; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
• Willingness and ability to travel is required.
• Previous sales experience within an Adecco brand or within a staffing organization is highly desirable.
About The Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.