Do you love helping people? Are you excited by the idea of putting people to work? Making their lives better? Because as an Adecco Client Delivery Supervisor you’re a champion of our temporary associates’ needs. You ensure they have a positive experience throughout the life cycle of their work assignments. While walking the floors of our client, you’ll become a listening ear, answer questions, direct onboarding, implement engagement programs, provide feedback, and acclimate people to the client’s culture and expectations. Think of yourself as the main point of contact—the orchestrator—for our client onsite team.
Below are qualities we seek for this role. If this sounds like you, click Apply! We can’t wait to speak with you!
Skills we look for:
• People champion: builds relationships, interacts positively with all levels of people
• Achievement oriented: thrives in fast paced, high-volume environments, exceeds goals, lifelong learner
• Recruiting guru: expert on the market for talent, up-to-date on labor and employment laws, able to use applicant tracking system, knows how to find talent through innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received messages in both one-on-one and group settings
• Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
• Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Things to bring:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two to five years managerial or supervisory experience in the service provider industry preferred
• Must have a proven track record – measured by customer satisfaction service levels, increased responsibilities and successful working relationships with colleagues and management
About The Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland
(ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled | The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.