Reporting to the Business Manager in the Office Angels brand, you will be responsible for developing the business of their desk by attracting quality candidates and effectively matching them to clients.
The role is a great opportunity for someone with existing 1-2 years recruitment experience.
We want someone who is personable, enjoys service led responsibility and has a great attention to detail. You must be well articulated; target driven and possess a good attitude to be able to flourish on this existing permanent desk that has a brilliant client base.
This role is hybrid. You will be responsible for the Exeter location and surrounding areas.
Existing recruitment experience essential.What you'll be doing
- Act as an ambassador for the office and the company, maintaining high levels of customer service to all candidates and clients
- Analysing, monitoring and delivering on key metrics and KPIs for the branch
- Follow market trends and development, translating these into a market plan for your desk
- Meet with clients face-to-face to identify opportunities and qualify the requirements of roles
- Implement marketing strategies to effectively attract candidates
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of jobs with candidates, ensuring that they understand their assignment
- Maintain accurate documentation for clients and candidates on the Connect portal
- Maintain the integrity of the company by conforming to legislation
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the resourcing of high-calibre candidates, coaching them where needed
- Actively contribute to the team environment
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills.
- Strong organisation skills and a methodical approach to all tasks.
- Strong desire to succeed.
- Resilience, self-motivation, and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to operate in a competitive environment.
- Ability to communicate with people on a daily basis.
At Adecco, we transform the world of work through people who love what they do. As the world’s leading workforce solutions company, we have a big impact on businesses and job seekers across the globe. Whether it’s temporary staffing, permanent placement or outsourcing that our clients need, we match the right people with the right places. We connect over 700,000 people in more than 60 countries. We consult with companies in a whole range of industries and sectors. And, we bring the best expertise in from the largest candidate database of any employment agency. Candidates and companies alike, we work to put their needs first. Passionate about helping people reach their full potential? Want to bring big opportunity to businesses all over the world? Find your place at Adecco.A journey to bring out the best in you...
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.