Ajilon Professional Staffing is a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment—and in the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration, and more.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
What will you do as an Ajilon Staffing Manager?
- Recruit and interview top professionals within your local market.
- Identify key matches between candidates and employers to successfully fulfill job orders.
- Provide career counseling to prospective and current temporary candidates.
- Balance and maintain both existing business and generating future staffing opportunities.
Recruiting Top Talent
- Networks and sources to identify and recruit the top talent in the marketplace and interviewing top-tier professionals for placement in temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent positions under $50K per annum.
- Conducts interviews, creates candidate profiles in order to successfully match candidates to the client orders.
- Conducts pre-selling of staffing solutions through inside sales activities from the desk.
- Provides management and career counseling to prospective and current assignment and direct hire candidates.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers/peers.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of experience recruiting top tier, mid- to senior-level candidates or relevant industry experience is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- The ability to search out, screen, network, interview, and recommend prospective candidates for employment.
- The ability to build relationships with clients.
- A consultative approach to furthering temporary business.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence.
- Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills.
- A positive attitude and team player mentality.
- The ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- A strong work ethic motivated by results.
- The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
- A desire to have fun at work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.