This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment with interesting challenges, supported by a high-performing team of colleagues. You will join us and help us provide our client with specialist, cost-effective solutions across multiple work locations. You will have full requisition-lifecycle ownership; planning, directing and controlling all phases of the process, encouraging a fair and competitive environment for suppliers. You will also oversee compliance in all aspects of the process and work with minimal supervision.
· You will proactively manage the full requisition/candidate lifecycle, from intake to start date, ensuring prompt and timely action across all points in the process, using our Vendor Management (VMS) technology.
· It is a very dynamic environment, you will build a strong professional network, interacting with a broad array of people, from within the team in EMEA, across Pontoon Globally, with our client and suppliers.
· Your commitment to timeliness, candidate-care and client-satisfaction will be at the front of your mind in everything you do.
· You will be a hero to many, acting as Subject Matter Expert (SME); providing hiring managers with support and guidance, assisting supplier partners and other stakeholders to ensure requisitions are filled in a timely manner, and the highest standards of excellence that you expect are adhered to.
· You will access and interpret a broad selection of supporting materials, including client policies, local laws to ensure 100% compliance in all aspects of your work, while responding to queries from clients, suppliers, and others to facilitate smooth operation of the program.
· You will maintain impeccable, accurate, timely, and complete records of requisitions managed.
· Through regular video (and where possible, in-person) contact you will keep a proactive, positive working relationship with your colleagues, suppliers and clients.
· You’ll also be expected to show and grow your skills outside your day-to-day activities through involvement in special projects and performing other duties as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
· Three (3) to five (5) years' experience building relationships in the service provider or recruitment industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships.
· Proven track record measured by customer service satisfaction surveys, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues / clients.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and orally, in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
· Ability to interact and communicate across all levels.
· Proficient with G Suite (Google Sheets, Docs, Slides etc.) products or Microsoft Office equivalents, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.