Reporting to the Branch Manager, the primary function of the Permanent Consultant isto ensure their personal sales results contribute to the branch achieving and exceedingAdecco Retails strategy and KPI’s. Utilising the Adecco Permanent Recruitment Process(TOM), the Permanent Consultant is responsible for offering a consultative approach toboth your clients and candidates.What you’ll be doing
- Achieving targets as set by the Branch Manager
- Implementing personal business plans to achieve branch success.
- Creating, maintaining and expanding your client base within the SME space.
- Fully interviewing candidates to ensure you can take them to market and win the business.
- Following market trends and developments and translating these in to market strategy and sales methods
- Conducting clients meetings as set out in your KPI’s and delivering business proposals to reflect the discussions.
- Developing a robust 5x5 candidate board which mirrors the branch market place and client requirements.
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your market share.
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Resilience, self motivation and the ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated focus on client and candidate relationships.
- Working to reach deadlines that may reach beyond core working hours.
- Excellent customer service skills, going above and beyond your candidate and clients expectations.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.