Modis have been voted 3rd in the ‘Top 100 Technology Recruiters’ list and are now looking for a motivated Recruitment Resourcer to join and build a successful, lucrative career. Modis service the IT/Technology market and work with some of the world’s leading Technology companies.
Day to day role will include:
* Creating and posting job adverts
* Database searching and resourcing of candidates
* Conducting candidate telephone interviews
* Arranging client interviews
* Shortlisting of candidates in accordance with the client’s requirements and agreed service levels
* Working to project plans and prioritising your workload
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will ideally have experience in:
* Delivery/account management positions
* Working in a telephone based sales role
* Working in an environment that is fast paced and target driven
* Providing excellent customer service and working well individually as well as part of a team
In return, Modis can offer:
* A highly competitive base salary alongside an uncapped bonus scheme
* Very achievable targets and a company that wants to promote
* Great benefits including contributory pensions, health care schemes, gym memberships, retail vouchers etc
* Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives from executive days out to trips abroad
* A vibrant and autonomous environment. No micro management and overpowering targets
* Market leading training to develop your career within a stable and growing business
Modis are also part of the Adecco Group who were placed in the top 5 of ‘World’s best workplaces 2018’. To find out more about what your career would look like at Modis please get in touch with Jessica now.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.