Ajilon Professional Staffing is a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment—and in the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration, and more.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for supporting candidate recruitment and placement activity, partnering with experienced recruiters in networking, sourcing, interviewing and successfully matching professional candidates to client profiles to fulfill client orders for temporary, temp-to-hire and specific permanent positions.
POTENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer job postings in various systems.
- Interview, screen, and test applicants to determine skill set and individual characteristics to assess placement opportunities and present qualified applicants to Staffing Manager or other experienced recruiter.
- Maintain documentation of Associates’ work history, testing, absences and work order information in the front office system.
- Document reasons for termination in the front office system for the purpose of Worker’s Compensation/ Unemployment inquiries.
- Support recruiting and/or sales team in following up on client leads and development of existing accounts.
- Perform quality calls to candidates providing coaching and mentoring to ensure the successful completion of the assigned position.
- Maintain minimum standard performance measures including weekly activity requirements for connects, interviews and leads, as well as established monetary productivity requirements.
- Market new business by placing recruiting ads and participating in trade shows/job fairs.
- Ensure company policy as well as federal and state employment law compliance.
- Apply the Adecco Group core values and beliefs of Team Spirit, Customer Focus, Passion, Responsibility, Entrepreneurship and Leadership to provide the maximum benefit to our workforce.
- Assist Associates in career counseling and resume revisions.
- Train Associates on the time card process and work with branch operations to process payroll.
- Tour client facilities with an experienced recruiter/sales colleague in order to gain full understanding of clients’ goals and objectives.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to four (4) years may be considered in lieu of a degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other’s input, personal values and ethics.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills.
- Ability to understanding, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations, such as the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of the full life-cycle of recruitment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.