Adecco Darlington are currently looking to grow their ambitious, friendly team with a Recruitment Consultant to focus on permanent recruitment. You will be responsible for representing our candidates on a proactive basis to clients in order to secure new business and develop relationships with existing business.
In return we offer:
- Fun filled incentives and vibrant friendly working environment
- First class learning and development opportunities for all levels - entry to experienced, including mentoring support from day one
- Highly competitive bonus scheme
- Excellent Company Benefits
This is a growing desk which will need a focused and organised individual to take full ownership. Specific tasks will include:
- Achieving activity targets to maximise new business opportunities whilst building strong, lasting relationships with clients
- Carrying out sales activity including: generating leads, researching prospects, co-ordinating mailshots and e-shots and making proactive calls to prospect clients
- Attending meetings with both existing and new clients to manage relationships. You will need a driving licence
- Writing advertisements, selecting and interviewing suitable candidates and matching them effectively to permanent and contract assignments
- Manage sales, pricing and costs to build the profitability of the permanent desk
- Highly motivated, positive, energetic and inquisitive attitude
- Great communications skills verbally and written
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Commercially minded
- Minimum of (1+ years) Recruitment experience (desirable)
- Minimum of (2+ years) Sales experience (essential)
Whether you come from a sales background or you already work in recruitment, we can give you the foundation that will enable you to reach your full potential in your career.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.