The Technology Support Representative I is responsible for delivering best in class technical support service through processing both internal and external inbound calls and support tickets via the Salesforce application. Documents, responds, and resolves technical support requests as submitted from internal colleagues, PMO staff, client users, etc. Accesses and utilizes the customized knowledge libraries and / or supplemental resource collateral provided to triage and resolve cases. Possesses exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) to promote positive and timely exchange necessary for case handling. Maintains and upholds case response quality, response time, concise content, grammar, punctuation, and support standards as outlined within the performance indicator.
· Answers and processes all technology application support inbound telephone calls and incident case submittals in a timely manner and according to established SLA’s.
· Utilizes Salesforce Ticketing System, Internal Technologies, like CRM software and / or ATS systems, to effectively track cases, detail support activities and manage tasks.
· Utilizes internal Pontoon equipment (i.e. Laptop, Outlook, Lync, MSWord, etc) to access and deliver support as applicable.
· Comprehends Vendor Management Systems (VMS) functionality, work-flow and dependencies in order to troubleshoot, issue replicate and / or escalate cases for resolution.
· Accesses standardized responses, SOPs, FAQs and processes necessary for case resolution protocol.
· Assesses customers' support needs, then provides resolutions or refers them to other support channels within the organization.
· Acts with flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets.
· Adapts well to changes as products evolve.
· Escalates issues according to standard escalation process and protocol.
· Supports various program enablement technologies such as VMS tools, ATS, Internal Pontoon tools.
· Drafts internal documentation, SOPs, and/ or FAQs.
· Supports various Technology Support teams.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or GED required. Advanced degree preferred but not required.
Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years experience in a customer service environment or equivalent. Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years experience utilizing an incident tracking systems (i.e. Salesforce, Contactual, etc) or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Highly skilled at time management and quick decision making.
· Demonstrated experience in maintaining composure and customer focus while troubleshooting.
· Flexibility with work shift/schedule, assigned shift/hours at onsite location based on business needs.
· Experience with VMS and/or ATS (i.e. SAP Fieldglass, Beeline, IQNavigator, Avature).
· Proven customer service abilities -verbal and written communication with keen attention to detail.
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.