The Talent Pool Specialist is responsible for creating and managing outreach campaigns to attract candidates to join Pontoon Talent Community. This role will execute engagement strategies to proactively connect with candidates to ensure a consistent availability of quality talent for client orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Conducts general, straight forward complex data mining, targeted searches, and outreach to various resources to source potential candidates.
* Delivers comprehensive sourcing strategies to meet program requirements; develops job-related marketing content including postings, email campaigns, HereFish campaigns
* Creates general ad campaigns talent to develop an interview-ready pool of prospects across a broad range of skills segments and geographies.
* Effectively markets the Pontoon organization to all candidates by leveraging brand marketing resources.
* Responsible utilizing various methods of communication to connect with potential candidates to convey the benefits of joining Pontoon Talent Community.
* Facilitates follow up communications with candidates to create and maintain interest in positions available through Pontoon.
* Posts approved requisitions to various job boards and leverages online recruiting resources and sourcing tools to identify and attract candidates.
* Enters and maintains candidate data in various electronic systems.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in related field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
* Working knowledge of data and analytical tools, as well as the recruitment process and job boards
* Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
* Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
* Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.