* To provide the strategic interface between Client Stakeholder (Client HR, Legal, Purchasing, Operations Leaders, Service Requesters, Hiring Managers) and the Service Providers by delivering a quality service to all parties and ensuring all requests are managed in a timely and appropriate manner.
* To provide expert support and advice to Stakeholders, through the provision of high-quality guidance in developing and progressing people management solutions to achieve business goals.
* To use workforce intelligence to identify people management requirements and performance issues within the Contingent Workforce community and to establish credibility as an expert in strategic HR within an operational level.
* To take the strategic lead within the MSP Program in the Philippines working with various client stakeholders and Pontoon Solutions project teams, promoting best practice and sound innovation in dealing with challenging situations and new projects.
* To coach, support, mentor and challenge the stakeholders in the application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimize risk and financial exposure to all parties.
* To proactively assess the impact of local policy and legislative change within the assigned countries and to work with the client HR, Legal and Purchasing to ensure appropriate service amendments where required.
* To ensure quarterly scorecards are consistently green and the MSP team is seen providing value add to the client
* To contribute content and analysis to Quarterly Business Review Meetings and provide market insights and recommend initiatives for continuous improvement.
* To oversee supplier engagement and performance to ensure the MSP Team are proactively alerting Service Requesters, HR and Procurement of poor performance and gaps in the supply chain which may affect delivery timelines and quality of Contingent Workers to the client.
* To lead all efforts relating to projects and programs as they relate to the MSP program for the Philippines with support from the Program Manager & APAC Lead
* To build a relationship with all client stakeholders and the Contingent Workforce community which is formed on trust, confidence and service excellence
OPERATIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manages all stages of requisition activity through the use of Vendor Management Software (VMS) technology.
* Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high-quality results.
* Provides adequate oversight and training to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
* Provides consultative support to Sponsors and Suppliers to clarify service requests and scope of work requirement.
* Reviews and manages proposals from suppliers to ensure the best rates are submitted according to market standard and service requirement, for Sponsor’s review and selection.
* Updates supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance. Proactively escalates to the Program Manager any violations from end user and supplier side.
* Communicating program procedural changes and updates to MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner.
* Regular checking of supplier compliance on invoicing requirements, as well as ensuring Sponsors approves required billings on time. Escalates issues that will cause late billings.
* Ensures all Suppliers are compliant by doing monthly or quarterly check on compliance updates, and all legal requirements are executed timely and properly kept on file.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* Someone who is detail oriented, has a sense of urgency in closing out deliverables in a timely manner, and can work with 100% accuracy on deliverables under pressure.
* Someone who is used to working in a fast-paced environment.
* Highly trainable and can work independently.
* Someone with good communication skills (written and oral).
* Someone who is hungry for learning, enjoys challenges, and is goal oriented.
* Someone who knows how to work efficiently.
* Can handle challenging stakeholders and maintain good customer service.
* Comfortable with numbers and can present data or ideas clearly and concisely.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent.
* At least 3-4 years of working experience is required for this position.
* Full-Time position available.
* Experience of vendor management and identification of Key Performance Indicators within the contingent staffing industry is a plus.
* Experience in customer service, improvement is preferred.
* An affinity with technology with particular emphasis on Microsoft Office (Excel) is preferred.
* Stakeholder management and customer service experience is a plus.
* Sound financial and commercial business acumen preferably. Must be familiar with local Philippines labor laws.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.