Pontoon is hiring an Global Screener with a focus on creating an exceptional candidate experience. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The Global Screener, under moderate supervision, is responsible for assisting the recruitment team with various tasks within the screening recruitment process for national or global Managed Service Program (MSP) and Recruitment Xperience Outsourcing (RXO) programs.What you’ll be doing
- Supports the Global Screening Team in daily transactional tasks to ensure a positive, efficient, experience for prospective candidates.
- Monitors new and incoming applicants to review against qualifications defined by our clients.
- Audits candidate files as it relates to the screening process to ensure required records are completed and logged in the appropriate user system(s).
- Enters, tracks, and runs standard reports on data in the appropriate user system(s).
- Manages confidential screening activities including but not limited to work authorization, rehire eligibility, and accommodations.
- Coordinates the prescreening process whether automated, virtual, or live.
- Supports recruitment screening for job fairs, open houses, invitation only interview days, etc.
- Administers assessments and evaluate based on thresholds as outlined by our clients.
- Manages written and verbal communication with candidates and applicants.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
- At least two (2) years’ work experience in a service level industry or one (1) to three (3) years’ experience in a customer service environment.
- A strong attention to detail and desire to improve efficiencies
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.