The Engagement Coordinator Lead leads the team and provides front‐line customer service to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Vendor Management Software solutions. Responsible for addressing and communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to the end users. Responsible for case review, entry and maintenance through the use of VMS technology. The Program Coordinator Lead must work with all parties for problem resolution, and must provide a professional response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all partners. Takes responsibility for supervising the team to ensure work is managed in an efficient, effective and timely manner while meeting/exceeding SLA’s. Works under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Leads by example, responds and answers inbound telephone calls and email correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s within a service delivery center that provides support to Managed Service Provider (MSP) Programs.
* Uses working knowledge of various supported Vendor Management Software to troubleshoot issues.
* Uses standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues for consistency but tailors appropriate response based on the situation to ensure the best possible level of service is delivered.
* Documents and escalates all contacts reported by users following Customer Support standard operating procedure. Resolves escalated customer issues that are not being solved by team or where customer escalates.
* Maintains and continually increases knowledge of supported software solutions and customer business processes.
* Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions.
* Pulls, prepares and checks reports for operational monitoring.
* Acquires knowledge through issue analysis, testing, and working with higher level support departments and aids in development and sharing of best practices. Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies to drive reduction of repeat calls/emails.
* Recognizes and gathers relevant information on customer issues/scenarios requiring further solutions. Escalates such issues according to standard escalation process.
* Monitor/audit and evaluate the case performance of team members and provide them with feedback and coach where necessary in order to achieve/exceed SLA’s.
* Closely monitor execution of Program Coordinator responsibilities/assigned tasks, ensuring program is achieving/exceeding predetermined company targets and SLA’s.
* Provide on‐going training to team as individual professional and/or business needs dictate. Assists with training of new team members on standards and practices so that required tasks, both existing and future, can be effectively executed.
* Supports the Program Manager with new hire screening and on‐boarding.
* Assists Program Manager with staff scheduling changes to meet/anticipate business needs and is able to work flexible working hours to meet demands of the client.
* Meet with Manager on a regular basis to provide feedback but also to receive instruction or action.
* Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers and Program Consultants frequently to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity. Ensure work related information is circulated to entire team to avoid miscommunication, customer disruption, and/or lapse in customer service.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* Three (3) or more years’ experience in a service level agreement / direct service environment or equivalent.
* Three (3) or more years of leadership experience or equivalent.
* Proven experience leading by example, motivating and developing a team through coaching.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a customer‐focused approach. 3
* Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
* Intermediate to advanced skill level with Microsoft Office [Outlook, Word, Excel (v‐lookup, pivot tables), PowerPoint], adept at internet‐based tools/software, quick and accurate data entry skills.
* Also required: attention to detail, problem‐solving ability, resourcefulness, organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast‐paced environment under time constraints.
* Well‐developed interpersonal skills to manage and promote a team environment.
* Availability for a flexible in work schedule, covering multiple time zones.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.