To support clients, candidates, and colleagues to meet their daily operational requirements 24/7, to achieve organizational objectives.What you’ll be doing
• Communicates with and provides support to candidates & clients 24/7, 365 days per year
• Maintains excellent records, efficiently & effectively utilizing Adecco Group systems
• Understands the branches business & utilizes this knowledge to engage stakeholders
• Proactively adopts a consultative & diagnostic approach to problem solving
• Works with branches to support their daily operational requirements.
• Prepares, conducts and follows up from all conversations with clients, colleagues & candidates via calls and emails
• Builds a strong internal network across business lines and shared services
• Other tasks & duties as may be required.
• Administration duties
• Roster management
• Inbound and Outbound calls
• Email managementAbout you
• Proven ability in providing support candidates and clients
• A demonstrated history of proactively communicating with and engaging key stakeholders
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Attention to Detail
• Proven ability of problem solving and managing competing resources
• Relationship Management experience
• Workload Management experience
• Experience in Oracle (PeopleSoft), SalesForce, and Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook) is a plus
• Applicants must be able to work from office as well as from home
• Willing to be cross trained in other functions as required
• Willing to do over time and can work on shifting schedule, weekends, and Philippine Holidays (rotating 3 month roster)Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way. As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.