Engaged as part of the Adecco Group for offshore delivery around Recruitment Administration, Compliance, and Customer Care. This role assists the Adecco Australia Brand with Staffing, Rostering, Back Office Recruitment Administration Tasks, Reporting, and other Ad Hoc Tasks. The role is requiring very good attention to detail, excellent communication, and offshore stakeholder management skills.
* Communicates with and provides support to candidates & clients 24/7, 365 days per year
* Maintains excellent records, efficiently & effectively utilizing Adecco Group systems
* Understands the branches business & utilizes this knowledge to engage stakeholders
* Proactively adopts a consultative & diagnostic approach to problem solving
* Works with branches to support their daily operational requirements to maintain sales activity
* Prepares, conducts and follows up from all conversations with clients, colleagues & candidates
* Builds a strong internal network across business lines and shared services
* Other tasks & duties as may be required
* Conducts CV Reviews and Reference Checks, and converting Candidate CV's into the desired Client Specific or Business Specific Format
* Database Document Upload and HRIS Profile Updating
* Coordinates with candidates - Scheduling and facilitating the completion of Inductions and Relevant Online Training
* Document Collection, Document Review, Seeking Approvals, and Contract Generation and Issuance
* Tracks Candidate Compliance and other Reports required
* Ensuring 100% adherence to company policy and documentation requirements
* Ad Hoc - Facilitation / coordination of other as assigned tasks
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Proven ability in providing support to a sales function
* A demonstrated history of proactively communicating with and engaging key stakeholders
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Excellent Attention to Detail
* Proven ability of problem solving and managing competing resources
* Relationship Management experience
* Workload Management experience
* Experience in Oracle (PeopleSoft), SalesForce, and Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook) is a plus
* Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
* Willing to be cross trained in other functions as required
* Willing to do over time and can work on shifting schedule, weekends, and Philippine Holidays
RELATIONSHIP AND AUTHORITY:
* Reports to Recruitment Administration and Compliance Team Lead
* Functional relationship with Recruiters, Account Managers, State Leads, CRM's, BDM's across the Staffing, Consulting and Augmentation business lines.
* Responsibility for individual performance
* Sales development to build and maintain a successful recruitment sales desk
* End to end recruitment activity development to maintain consistent standards of service
* Advanced sales development to define a customer specific value proposition
* Self-leadership development to identify leadership style and Influencing & negotiation development to sell & work with people more effectively
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.