The Senior Procurement Specialist assists client’s project buyers with procuring, managing, and remittance processing of service contracts under Statement of Work (SOW) agreements. Partners with project buyers to facilitate Request for Proposals (RFPs), SOW negotiation events, and provides project oversight with regard to supplier invoice administration and settlement. Works with client facing team(s) to optimize efforts to service clients in a high-quality, cost-effective manner for multiple client work locations.What you’ll be doing
- Professional services management
- Collaborate with Northern business partners to develop and execute sourcing and procurement strategies
- Analyze industry and vendor data / trends and make recommendations to business partners about key insights, trade-offs, and risks
- Collect requirements and specifications from partners and lead competitive bidding processes if applicable (e.g. RFx, eAuctions, etc.)
- Negotiate commercial arrangements and contracts with vendors
- Present negotiation strategies and opportunities to partners and management
- Assist with forecasting / planning processes, demand management, and developing contracts that scale future enterprise needs
- Provide thought-leadership around improvements of global policies, operations, programs and processes
- Drive vendor quality and performance improvement initiatives and harness vendor innovation ideas
- Serve as a key subject matter expert
- Carry out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impacts
- Utilize internal tools and vendor management systems to execute SOWs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Finance (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years of relevant procurement category management experience (emphasis on contingent labor/professional services preferred)
- Previous experience with vendor management system (VMS) Beeline, and working with a Managed Service Provider preferred
- Understanding of procurement best practices
- Experience developing and implementing process improvements
- Experience with Labor Contracts, managed services contracts
- Success working with cross functional and diverse teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Ability to breakdown complex problems and resolve them through independent research and analysis
- Past experience presenting to executive and senior leadership
- Experience with sourcing and procurement applications, PeopleSoft ERP, Coupa, MS Office Suite and advanced Excel skills
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way. As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The anticipated salary range for this position is between $57,000-$80,000. Salary may be determined based on experience, education, geographic location and other factors. This position participates in Pontoon's incentive program which also includes bonus eligibility.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law. Jobs that are in Colorado or remote: If you are a Colorado applicant, you are eligible to receive information about the salary range and benefits for this role. Please contact HRBP@pontoonsolutions.com for details.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.