• Partner with Department of Defence and Industry customers
• Provide leadership, vision and strategic direction
• Procure new business and build existing business
Here at The Adecco Group, we are embracing change, leading us to partner and build stronger relationships with our candidates and clients. In turn, to help us achieve continued growth, we are looking to invest in an Account Director to build and lead relationships and the successful delivery of services for the Group.
We help connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. How? By developing innovative workforce solutions that are focused on the future. By providing an inspiring environment for our colleagues to thrive in. The Adecco Group combines the best brands in end-to-end HR services.
About The Role
• Build strategic relationships with clients and business contacts at all levels to achieve maximum business potential and increase sales.
• Manage existing clients and expand the client base by identifying and understanding their current and future needs and driving appropriate service offerings across the Group.
• Represent the family of brands across the Group and bring subject matter experts to creatively construct solutions to meet the needs of the client.
• Builds trusted partner status, customer loyalty and brand position through changing the customer’s experience.
• Brings insights to the client on a regular basis, leveraging partners, industry and technology trends as well as Group insights relevant to the client’s organisational goals
• Proactively anticipating client’s needs rather than reacting, ensures effective relationships are in place at all levels within accounts. Acting as the main interface between the client and the organisation to ensure an optimal level of service is provided always.
• Attend and drive networking events to build relationships with key stakeholders
• Manage and deliver a high level of service to clients by coordinating satisfaction programmes, reviewing feedback and setting up action plans to enhance the Adecco experience
• Contribute to building and maintaining consistent revenue
• Driving high levels of sales and networking activities
• We are interested in hearing from energetic individuals, who are looking to build a long-term career with us.
• Applicants will ideally display experience selling services to Government or Defence
• You have a proven track record in a Sales or Consulting role.
• You are looking for a strategic role, where you can use your well-developed influencing and interpersonal skills.
• You are driven and committed, to thrive in an environment where your hard work is rewarded.
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.