Adecco is hiring an HR Analyst whose primary responsibility will be to calculate periodic (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual) incentives (commissions and bonuses). We are looking for an autonomous self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be the expert on assigned incentive plans and will operate in a collaborative team focused on continuous improvement.
This position is remote and candidates can be located anywhere in Canada. Adecco believes in offering flexibility to work in the way that makes you most productive. Adecco is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers and by joining our company you can reap the rewards, recognition and benefits of a company that is big enough to make an impact, but small enough to care. We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it’s only natural that a people-focused organization should be focused on its own people too. We look out for each other and work together to overcome whatever challenges come our way. If you want to be in a role that is at the forefront of helping Adecco to continue to build an inclusive culture, then keep reading.
• Collaborating with compensation supervisors and team to assist with modeling changes to compensation plans
• Calculating and processing large volumes of incentive commission and bonus payments in accordance with incentive plan structures, in an accurate and timely manner, by obtaining and tracking monthly data feeds from various systems
• Creating commission statements and distributing to field managers
• Reviewing calculations with compensation managers to ensure accuracy
• Solving issues by analyzing data and making recommendations for resolution
• Reviewing and interpreting commission plans for the various divisions within the Adecco North America Group
• Fielding questions from field colleagues regarding their commissions and resolving by involving the right parties and collecting the facts
• Producing reports for upper management
• Processing commissions and bonuses for payroll
• Continuously seeking more efficient ways of processing calculations, utilizing excel functions and making recommendations for data quality improvements
• Tracking and reporting on all discrepancies and recommending process improvements for reduction of discrepancies
• Maintaining process improvement repository and process maps
• Participating in special projects and performing other duties as assigned
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
• Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility
• A minimum of three (3) years related experience, ideally in a compensation or HR analyst position
• Experience/knowledge of compensation survey/data analysis, statistical analysis, and compensation modeling
• Advanced Excel, data analysis and reporting skills. Proficient in Microsoft packages including Word, Outlook and Teams
• Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
• Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent research and analytical skills. Skilled in reducing large multi-dimensional data sets into more meaningful, actionable data
• Superior organizational skills. Can effectively manage multiple tasks, prioritize new tasks and meet deadlines consistently while maintaining high levels of attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Can establish and maintain effective working relationships with the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
• Demonstrates business professionalism, respect for confidentiality and experience handling sensitive information
• Displays a willingness to cooperate and work as part of a team, assisting others when required
• Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset - that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Do you want to make an impact where it matters most? Apply NOW!
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be at your best. As a global, multi-brand organisation with many different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.