About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
Reporting into the Branch Managing Director, the TRM-Talent Relationship Manager performs all IT Recruitment functions necessary to successfully place candidates in permanent placements with our clients. This position will perform essential functions not limited to sourcing and qualifying IT candidates, client facilitation, negotiate salary, and manage direct follow up with our clients to ensure that our placed candidates are performing up to expectations. The TRM will also leverage their candidate data base to proactively market qualified permanent IT talent to client contacts with matching needs.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- College or university degree preferred in Business, Human Resources or related field;
- Minimum 4 years of recruitment experience, and a proven track record of success in IT permanent placements
- Experience working directly with client contacts to facilitate relationships and manage their permanent requirements through the full life cycle.
- Proven track record of recruiting for technology roles;
- Experience in a large multinational company an asset;
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes;
- Must have experience on sourcing resumes from all sources not limited to professional Networking and Social Media Sites i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed
SKILLS & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong English Language communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A strong sales attitude with results -driven approach
- High sense of urgency and is adept at multi-tasking
- Team player attitude and willingness to take direction
- Ability to work within a large corporate environment
- Ability to build strong relationships externally with candidates and clients as well as internally with consultants and colleagues.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize workload and independently complete a variety of administrative duties;
- Excellent computer knowledge specifically in Microsoft Office Suite; Applicant tracking Systems i.e. Bullhorn, video teleconferencing
- Demonstrate a good level of professionalism, maintain discretion and work collaboratively with team
- Flexibility with the ability to adjust and refocus priorities based on changing business needs
- Ability to travel for candidate interviews and/or client meetings
- Preferred position location is Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Modis looks for ambitious candidates with a competitive team spirit and demonstrated success in a sales-driven environment to join and build a successful and lucrative career within the business.
Every day at Modis, you’ll connect the smartest IT people with the brightest businesses. You’ll collaborate with incredible colleagues and a global network of specialists. And you’ll explore new opportunities to thrive.
And, because it’s important to have a rewarding work/life balance, we make sure you have access to benefits that include:
- Comprehensive New Hire Training Program
- Competitive Group Health and Dental Insurance Plan
- Exclusive Access to an Employee Discount Perk Program
- Competitive and lucrative Commission & Bonus Plans
- Ample paid time off
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Discounted Gym Membership rate
- Rewarding Recognition Programs, Referral Incentive Bonuses and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Sales challenges and contests
- Yearly incentive trips for top-performing recruiters and sales professionals
- Theme days and holiday celebrations
- Local and global volunteer community programs that give back
- All offices are centrally located and easily accessible by public transit
We also believe in connecting you with the training and development opportunities you need to grow and excel. That's why, from the moment you become a Modis colleague, you’ll be entered into one of the most comprehensive training programs in the industry.
This is your opportunity to join the world leader in IT staffing and services — to be part of a team with a global footprint, a dynamic culture and unlimited career growth. Matching the world’s most innovative companies to the brightest talent won’t just prepare you for your role, it’ll prepare you for the future.
Get more than a new position. Get a renewed sense of purpose. Partner with a team that you can be proud of. Start a new career at Modis! We are more than a company. We are a community!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sourcing and Qualifying Candidates
- Develop strategies to find qualified candidates
- Utilize and understand the necessary tools available to find the qualified candidates
- Obtains leads and referrals from candidates during the screening process
- Responsible for updating the database with new and updated resumes and documenting activities
- Conduct In Office Interviews (IOIs) of candidates to successfully evaluate their skills and experience for an assignment
- Conduct skills assessment to evaluate candidate’s technical skills and competencies
- Assess candidate’s ability to fit the environment of the job requisition and client
- Develop hot book of pre-qualified candidates
- Conducts reference checks
Client Interview Facilitation
- Maintains relationships with clients as it pertains to their direct hire practices
- Works with client contact on coordinating interviews between client and candidate
- Prepares candidates for client interviews by providing them pertinent information on the job requirement, hiring manager/s, team environment and client company background
- Gain feedback from the candidate regarding the interview
- Gain feedback from the client regarding the interview
- Close the client and the candidate after the interview to take the position with client company
- Follow up with clients on permanent opportunities directly discovered through referencing/candidate work history
Negotiating Salaries / Placement Fees
- Negotiate a mutually beneficial rate of pay for the consultant and client
- Secure profitable placement fee from the client
- Work with the client to create a competitive offer of employment for the selected candidate
- Gain a commitment from a candidate to accept the offer of assignment
- Assists consultants in career counselling and resume revisions
- Provides potential leads to Business Development Manager (BDM) for contract opportunities
- Participates in Trade Shows/Job Fairs
- Participates in branch reporting as needed
- Participates in special projects and performs other related duties are required
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.