About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
MODISis searching for enthusiastic, passionate and customer-oriented candidates with a competitive team spirit and demonstrated success in a sales-driven environment.
Benefits of joining our team include:
- Great opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Extensive and in-depth new hire training on recruiting and sales with a concentration on the IT industry
- Access to our corporate online training system courses
- Dynamic and diverse culture with a rewarding and friendly team-oriented environment
- Comprehensive Group Health and Dental Benefits Plan for full-time permanent staff with an Employee & Family Assistance Program and an extensive disability coverage program
- Rewarding Corporate Recognition Program
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive commission structure
- Workplace Challenges and Contests
- Monetary Referral incentive programs
- Competitive personal day policy
- Global sports initiative and corporate citizenship program to give back to the community
- Corporate Discounted Gym Membership rate for employees and their dependents
- Brand new office, centrally located downtown Calgary near the C-Train
Reporting into the Managing Director, Calgary, the Sourcer is tasked with supporting the branch’s recruiting efforts by sourcing and identifying qualified IT candidates, building a pipeline of these candidates by skill set and updating the necessary databases to ensure all of the required information is obtained and updated. May be required to assist Recruiters or the Recruiting Director with recruitment efforts.
- Build a pipeline of pre-screened candidates for skill sets that are needed repeatedly in the branch
- Identify potential candidates that can be proactively marketed to strategic accounts
- Decrease cycle times for candidate identification
- Block appropriate time per day for proactive sourcing on repeatable skill needs as defined by the RD
- Source candidates for assigned requirements:
- Search BULLHORN (keyword search, general search)
- Search Job Boards
- Search social and business networking sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc)
- If a candidate is qualified for an open position either fully qualify for that specific requirement or work with the appropriate RDM in the branch to fully qualify that candidate
- Assist recruiters withediting and formatting candidates’ resumes
- Attend daily Sales and Recruiting Meetings
- Assist recruiters with performing candidate reference checks
- Participates in branch reporting as needed
- Participates in special projects and performs other related duties are required
- Networks in IT community to develop recruiting sources
- Assists in other branch operations as directed by the Recruiting or Managing Director
- Attends networking events, participates in Trade Shows/Job Fairs to promote the Modis branch and our services
Weekly Objective and Key Metrics:
- Minimum number of newly sourced qualified candidates as set by manager
- Minimum number of pre-screened candidates as set by manager
- Minimum number of updated BULLHORN candidate profiles as set by manager
*Minimum expectations, objectives and activities are set by each Branch’s Managing Director and/or Recruiting Director.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, College diploma in business administration or human resources or equivalent experience
- 6-12 months years of recruiting experience in a staffing, sales or business environment is considered an asset
- Prior Private and Public-Sector experience in recruitment/sales/business development considered an asset
SKILLS & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player attitude and willingness to take direction
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work within a large corporate environment
- Ability to build strong relationships externally with candidates and clients as well as internally with consultants and colleagues.
- Prioritize and establish reasonable turn-around times on work assigned and on routine work.
- Recognize urgent situations and act accordingly.
- Present alternatives and solutions when receiving conflicting, unreasonable deadlines.
- Computer literacy to include PC based applications and strong web navigation skills
MODIS CANADA RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.