Are you ready to work hard and be rewarded? Are you ready to enter a career with endless opportunities? Would you like to take over an established desk?
Office Angels, Bromley are currently expanding their Award Winning Team for another successful year. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and highly driven individual to join an established and incredibly successful Consultancy.
In return we offer:
- Hot Desk
- Extensive and ongoing training
- Company laptop provided
- Opportunity to win a place on our company annual awards trip abroad - this year it was Abu Dhabi and next year is Thailand!
- Volunteer day - One day off (full pay) per year to support a charity of your choice
- Adhoc team and individual incentives
- A vast and flexible benefits package to choose from to suit your needs including vouchers and discounts
- Pension scheme
- Social Events
- Annual conference and awards night in London recognising excellence within our company
- A rewarding role within a supportive and sociable company!
- Birthdays off!
- A comprehensive training package
- Researching the market and identifying potential clients
- Highlighting potential partnerships and building solid business relationships
- Developing knowledge of the market and competitors
- Follow business objectives as detailed by the Business Manager
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Establish and develop client relationships
- Meeting with clients to present and promote business opportunities
- Developing a targeted long-term business strategy
- Maintain accurate computer records and provide daily KPI figures and activity reports to the Business Manager
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- 2 years of B2B sales and Account Management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Ambitious, organised and hardworking
- High level of proficiency in the use of IT software packages
- Experience of generating new leads and sales appointments
- Car driver essential due to the geographical area coverage
- A friendly and personable team member
Whether you come from a sales background or you already work in recruitment, we can give you the foundation that will enable you to reach your full potential in your career.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.