Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
Why teach with us?
If you are looking to make a life-changing impact by sharing your love for your new skillset with the next generation of developers, designers, and data scientists, we’d love for you to consider joining our team.
We deliver more than just skills training, and are looking for mentors who share our vision for a community of lifelong learners pursuing work that they love. As a TA for one of our immersive programs, you will work directly with the students outside of class assisting them with homework and projects:
- Work directly with students to help guide them through a rigorous, transformational journey towards junior roles in a new field.
- Become a better teacher, leader, and mentor as you learn from our world-class instructional coaches.
- Inspire and support students as they identify their passions and drive their own continued learning beyond the curriculum.
- Be a part of facilitating a safe, supportive, and energetic community that welcomes the various needs and learning styles of the students.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and careers of the newest generation of web developers, designers and data scientists.
- You are a recent graduate of a GA Immersive Program.
- You are top of your program- smart, graduated successfully, excited to hone your skills and give back.
- You are available during the week in the evenings from 5:30-8:30pm.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.