Title: Recruitment Consultant, Bolton
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5:30pm
Salary: ?18000-?20000 per annum (Dependent on Experience)
Location: Bolton, Manchester
Your role will include:
- Developing long term professional business relationships with both clients and candidates
- Providing a specialist consultative service by developing a thorough understanding of your Town / City
- Sourcing and successfully placing temporary and permanent candidates into roles
- Delivering a high level of customer service to all clients, candidates and colleagues.
In return, you can expect:
- Competitive uncapped on-target earnings
- A range of exciting rewards and recognition schemes for top performers including our annual Superstars trip e.g.: Singapore, Dubai, Iceland, Cancun
- Clear transparent targets to trigger promotions and pay rises
- Industry renowned training, including a comprehensive Colleague Development Programme, Leadership Development Programme and access to our Global Adecco Academy
- Support and guidance from the most successful people in the business
This opportunity would ideally suit an individual with sales, retail and customer service experience, who thrives in competitive environments, has bags of initiative, a thirst for responsibility knowledge and enjoys the recognition and financial rewards that come with being a top performer in a professional field.
For us at Adecco, experience is not important, it is about attitude, motivation, people who enjoy talking and building relationships.
To be considered for the Recruitment consultant position in Bolton, please click on Apply Now!
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.