As a member of the Shared Service Contact Centre, you will be working in an open plan office with most of your time spent on the telephone. You will be responsible for a range of activities with the opportunity to cross train and learn new skills within areas such as (not limited to) HR, Payroll, Recruitment and Health and safety. Tasks will include in-bound and out-bound calls assessing requests and either resolving enquiries or escalating to the appropriate department or team member. This could include for example pre-screening applicants and then progressing them through to hiring events across the UK. To thrive in this role, you will need to express a passion for customer service, maintain a good telephone manner while being able to manage a diverse number of enquiries whilst delivering on daily call targets.
The role will include:
- Contacting candidates to complete virtual interview assessment and chasing up any incomplete assessments
- Reviewing and scoring virtual interview assessments
- Providing candidates with first line application support via the online application portal
- Helping candidates to move through the recruitment process by booking them onto recruitment welcome events
- Ensuring candidates are contacted by email to ensure they are fully aware of what is required of them at each stage of the recruitment process
- Helping to source appropriate candidates as required
- Escalating candidate issues to the relevant operational teams as required
- Strong communication skills - verbal written
- Data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task
- Confident - able to use own initiative and manager own workload
- Recruitment industry experience desirable
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.