Senior Recruitment Consultant - Warm IT desk!
Part of the Adecco Group who are consistently placed in the top 10 of ‘The World’s Best Workplaces’, Spring Technology are looking for an ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultant to join and build a successful, lucrative career within the business. With over 30 years’ experience, Spring Technology is without doubt one of the most renowned technical recruitment companies in the UK, as well as having a highly regarded International presence.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, we are looking for someone that:
* Has previous experience in recruitment, working within specialist markets such as IT, tech, engineering, construction, finance etc
* Has a genuine passion for building relationships, managing key stakeholders internally and externally as well as continuously developing your network
* Continues to build their market knowledge - being able to identify new business opportunities to continue the growth of your desk
* Manages the full recruitment cycle, from proactively sourcing to placement
* Is keen to learn and advance their skill set as well as sharing your knowledge with colleagues
* Driven to achieve targets that leads to promotions and opportunities to build your own team
In return, Spring Technology can offer:
* A competitive salary alongside an uncapped bonus scheme
* Great benefits including contributory pensions, health care schemes, gym memberships, retail vouchers etc
* Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives from executive days out to trips abroad
* An autonomous environment - No micro management and overpowering targets
* Market leading training to develop your career within a stable and growing business
To find out more about what your career could look like in Spring Technology, please get in touch with Jessica now
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.