A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our busy onsite office based in Wolverhampton.
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, the primary function of the Contract Manager is to manage the day-to-day operations and service requirements for Adeccos customer.
Onsite team management
As Contract Manager, you will be required to provide advice and guidance to your onsite delivery team on all relevant key activities in relation to resource management (recruitment selection), people management (performance, training development) and all matters relating to the performance of the contract.
Acting as the interface between the client and Adecco Operations you will ensure maximum client satisfaction by meeting all contractual SLAs and Service delivery KPIs. You will ensure that client expectations are exceeded through management the onsite delivery team, all candidate resourcing, aftercare and placement activities.
In return we offer:
- Generous reward package
- Flexible working
- Fun filled incentives taking you across the globe
- First class learning and development opportunities for all levels - entry to experienced, including mentoring support from day one
The role will include:
- Management of onsite delivery team, to meet client resourcing plans and service delivery expectations including Associate aftercare programme; payroll and invoicing process
- Manage local service delivery team(s), including the identification of training needs; planning and monitoring training activities; and detailed coaching of colleagues
- Assist the Senior Account Manager/Account Director to deliver account business plans for client in line with specific client objectives
- Motivate and manage the performance of direct reports
- Implement prescribed measurement systems to ensure that performance against KPIs is tracked effectively on Adecco business systems and that informed action may be taken to continuously improve business performance
- Set up, maintain and build relationships with the key client contacts/decision makers at all levels, and to ensure regular communication with all Adecco key contacts and client management
- Provide benchmarking information to our clients with regard local salaries and temporary wage rates
- Produce local Management Information in line with client requests
- Act as point of referral for escalation of client issues
- Manage and reduce ongoing cost of service delivery to clients through the effective analysis of client needs; planning and delivering operations,
- Ensure regular service reviews are performed with the client to discuss operational performance to contractual SLAs.
- Manage and develop relationships with 2nd tier, retail branch and AGS sites in the area
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Strong people-management skills
- Awareness and ability to demonstrate excellent customer service
- Business development skills
- Numerate and detail-conscious
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing and comfortable working with clients and colleagues at all levels
- High level of self-motivation and hard working.
- Able to respond well to pressure, tight deadlines and flexible hours in order to achieve agreed objectives
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.