As a member of the Shared Service Contact Centre, you will be working in an open plan office with most of your time spent on the telephone. You will be responsible for a range of activities with the opportunity to cross train and learn new skills within areas such as (not limited to) HR, Payroll, Recruitment and Health and safety. Tasks will include in-bound and out-bound calls assessing requests and either resolving enquiries or escalating to the appropriate department or team member. This could include for example pre-screening applicants and then progressing them through to hiring events across the UK. To thrive in this role, you will need to express a passion for customer service, maintain a good telephone manner while being able to manage a diverse number of enquiries whilst delivering on daily call targets.
Working as part of a team of Customer Advisors, who respond to requests for information about a range of services. Supporting customers to access services via telephone, email, and other appropriate contact channels to the Shared Service Centre.
The role will include:
- Answering telephone calls; interviewing candidates verifying information
- Determine eligibility by comparing provided information to caller requirements
- Ensure all written communications are checked and are of the required quality prior to dispatch
- To maintain the day-to-day operation of all contractual processes in accordance with agreed service level targets
- To be the first point of contact for all customers across correspondence, telephone and e-contact channels.
- To provide information, record requests for service across a range of functional areas.
- To efficiently and effectively use Shared Service Centre technologies to record and maintain an electronic record of customer details, requests for service and appropriate actions taken.
- Working in a customer services environment
- Highly organised and an ability to achieve multiple deadlines across the month
- Communication Skills: Verbal, Phone Listening
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Resilience, self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
- Experience of working within a multi-skilled, multi-functional environment
- Recent experience of using current IT and communications technologies.
- Recruitment industry experience desirable but not essential
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.