The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2019 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). Nine lead brands power the group: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Multiple locations: Berlin, Lyon, Madrid, Prague
The Adecco Group, the world's second largest Human Resources provider and temporary staffing firm, and a Fortune Global 500 company, is looking for a Tools Service Manager who will ensure that the tooling estate used to operate our IT environment is secured, effectively used, well maintained and managed accordingly with our partners contractual agreements as well as in line with our internal security, group policies and IT processes
- Develop and Maintain the configuration of the tooling estate
- Ensure complete coverage of the central tooling capabilities
- Contributes to the innovation and rationalization of the tooling capabilities
- Responsible for the deployment of tools
- As an expert, technically support Incidents and Problems resolution related to the tools.
- Ensure proper sizing of the tools
- Ensure compliance with our partner contractual agreements.
- Ensure compliance with our internal security and group policies.
- Participates to the operational governance meetings with our key suppliers.
- Establish and ensure continuous improvement for service delivery
- Monitors and controls SLAs/KPIs performance against service contracts
What you should bring
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a IT system engineering role in Data Center / Computing area Strong Technology and IT Infrastructure background
- Good understanding of Adecco business organization, business processes and corporate culture
- Experience in working within a Global company
- Experience in managing/working with outsourcing partners
- Good understanding of distributed enterprise IT architectures
- Good understanding of IT Operations tooling vendors landscape
- Excellent Technical Knowledge of monitoring, API integrations and automation
- Preferred Technical Knowledge of AlertSite, ServiceNow, Tanium, Microsoft Windows server, Microsoft Azure Cloud and monitoring solutions is a plus.
- Excellent communication, meeting and presentation skills
- Management level person with good ability to convince
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
- Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage efficiently crisis situations
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
- University degree in Information System subject or any comparable education
- Project Management education and experience
- ITIL v3 certified
- Proficiency in English is required, any additional language is a plus
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.