The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group has the vision to “making the future work for everybody”; ensuring that people across the globe are inspired, motivated, trained and developed to embrace the future of work. To be in environments where they are empowered to thrive, stimulated to succeed and given every chance to make their individual futures better and brighter than ever before. Today, The Adecco Group is creating close candidate relationships and building a strategic connection with clients. We let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging available data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for a challenge? Do you want to make this change happen? Are you driven by delightful user experience and are you passionate about digital products? If so, we want you to join our team!
The Group Product Organization orchestrates the design, development and adoption of end-to-end experiences Adecco brands offer to candidates and clients. The organization is structured around key audiences: our corporate clients, the candidates we engage with, as well as our internal colleagues. At the core of this organization, each product represents an experience that satisfies a client or candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us. Products are continuously developed and improved across their lifecycle.
We are expanding the global team of product managers, designers and success managers and are building a global product marketing function for The Adecco Group. We are looking for a Sales Activation Manager to drive the success of our top client accounts by continually communicating new product value through training, pitching, and developing a customer focused product journey tailored to their specific needs. In this role, you will collaborate closely with product and product marketing professionals to execute client-led go-to-market strategies that maximize the adoption and usage of global products. You will drive awareness and create enthusiasm on the benefits of global products through research, development, and launching programs aligned with the overarching goals, creating demand from clients working with The Adecco Group brands in 60 countries globally.
The Sales Activation Manager will work alongside a dedicated team of product marketers focusing on client and candidate offerings, and closely partner with the Adecco Group communications and central marketing functions. The role is reporting to the Global Head of Product Marketing at the Digital organization of Adecco Group.
- Execute the client-led portion of the GTM strategy for monetization and growth of global products to deliver success for clients
- Grow product adoption within key accounts through research, training, and value pitching based on real client need
- Incorporate and address competitive intel into product adoption strategy
- Research and develop keen insights into all owned client accounts that lead to increased product adoption, and global usage of portfolio products
- Foster continuous client feedback and deliver to key stakeholder to enhance products, marketing materials, and overall adoption
- Support and manage RFPs, training, and pitching
- Measure and analyze KPIs across accounts
- Establish a strong partnership across marketing, sales and IT at global, regional and local level
- 4+ years in product marketing, sales enablement, customer success or sales functions
- Excellent communicator and a value focused storyteller
- Avid researcher, succinct writer, and confident public speaker
- Track record of successfully developing and growing large client accounts with a focus on product adoption and value creation for clients
- Curious about the end-to-end customer lifecycle with a view of constant improvement, feedback and growth.
- Driven by customer centricity and creating value between products and the people who use them
- Analytics skills; ability to think critically, research avidly, and dive into metrics to draw insights
- Idiomatic proficiency in English required; additional language skill preferred
Expected amount of business travel: 25% of work time
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.