We are convinced that a performing use of Process Automation technologies (RPA) or Low/No-code platforms will help Adecco to reach faster its desired level of business excellence. Priority is currently on RPA for our Automation Factory.
We are currently looking for an open-minded team player. As one of our key leaders, you will play an instrumental role in Process Automation (RPA) or Low/No-code solutions.
Daily, you will be directly in charge of the whole lifecycle for our some of our most sensitive deliveries (From Opportunity assessment, Functional and Technical Design, Development, and Tests, to Support and Maintenance).
We also expect you to bring a pragmatic contribution to our guidelines & standards for successful automation and Low/no-code solutions across our Group.
This position is Global, which means that you will have to deal with requests coming from multiple countries, business areas, or stakeholders.What you’ll be doing
- Business Relationship Management, Opportunity Assessment, and High-Level Solution Architecture inc. PoC
- Project & Delivery planning and execution
- Lead on Solution Design, Testing, Deployment, and Support of automated workflows
- Quality assurance throughout the whole delivery lifecycle
- Education and guidelines for the best use of our technologies @Adecco
- Successful recommendations, implementations, and support of processes to automate / solutions to deliver
- Effectiveness of Adecco’s IT standards for your area of expertise (Mostly RPA)
- Ability to suggest functional/technical options to solve challenges
- Contribution to a performing community of specialists across our Group.
- Experience with the whole lifecycle of solution delivery, incl. business, and IT stakeholders’ management
- Successful track record with RPA technologies (preferably UiPath) and/or 5+ years in Solution delivery with Microsoft’s technologies (e.g. .net or C#) and/or solid experiences with Low/No-code platforms (Preferably Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI)
- Experienced with concurrent Agile and flexible deliveries
- Technical background with infrastructure seating on Azure will be appreciated
- Fluent in English and French.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.