Currently, we are building a recruitment team to service our client - a global leader in electro-mobility and the world’s most valuable automotive brand - and we would like you to become part of that Team.
Our objective is to recruit a high volume of Production Associates, Supervisors, Technicians, and other skilled staff to make sure our Client’s Production Plant-based next to Berlin can start operating and delivering their first vehicles in 2021!
As a Recruitment Team Leader you will:
* Supervise and coach a rapidly growing Team of approx. 10 Recruiters
* Identify performance goals, analyze metrics, assess team member performance and share feedback for development with each individual and management.
* Serve as the first point of contact for employee relations issues and escalate to management as necessary.
* Oversee and manage the core activities of the Recruiters
* Constantly develop processes for an optimal candidate eXperience and efficient customer journey throughout the whole Hiring effort.
To perform this role successfully you need to:
* Speak English and German fluently.
* Have experience in leading a team, ideally in an environment related to Recruitment (RPO, Internal, Agency)
* Be a Team-player with a positive can-do attitude, ability to think outside of the box, and readiness for challenges.
We offer an exciting journey on one of the most challenging yet rewarding recruitment projects out there - where you can truly feel the sense of accomplishment and contribution - plus great development opportunities within Pontoon and the Adecco Group.
A fantastic atmosphere, team support, and standard company benefits are included.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.