The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group (TAG) is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging available data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
The Group Product Organization is mandated to orchestrate the design, development and adoption of end-to-end experiences Adecco will offer to candidates and clients in the future. The organization is structured around key audiences: our corporate clients, the candidates we engage with, as well as our internal colleagues. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client or candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us. Products are continuously developed and improved across their lifecycle.
Part of the Group Product Organisation, Talent Source will democratise candidate data from across the Adecco Group, providing an intelligent matching algorithm, augmented by external data and based upon candidate value, to quickly find the best talent for immediate placement or to curate via talent pools for future opportunities: a unique value proposition both internally and for our clients, harnessing the power of our 360˚ ecosystem and beyond.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to create and implement a testing strategy for Talent Source. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As Quality Assurance Engineer you should be comfortable with unit, end-to-end, and regression testing, whilst also responsible for creating and executing test scripts against business use-cases as well as UI/UX designs. You should also be a team player with strong communication skills to talk with Product Managers, Developers, and other Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Work with development team, UX design and product manager to identify test plans
- Create automated tests for new and legacy features
- Execute test scripts against new features prior to a release
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify issues and bugs within the application
- Document results of tests for the development team
- Create defects for errors within the application
- Write release notes for upcoming releases
- Interact with end users
- Expected amount of business travel: up to 10% of work time
- 5+ years’ experience as Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with test automation design, development practices, frameworks, and related tools that support unit, integration, functional and non-functional test automation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of REST APIs and SQL Databases
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD).
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Excellent communication, organisational and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skills beneficial
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.