The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging internal and external data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for the challenge to transform the largest global workforce solution provider? Are you ready to translate unique data insight into delightful, digital user experiences? If so, we want you to join our team!
We are establishing the Group Product Organization to orchestrate the design, development and adoption of end-to-end experiences which Adecco Group will offer to candidates, clients and the broader public in the future. The organization is structured around three platforms, each serving a specific audience: the client platform, the candidate platform and the data-driven people intelligence platform. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client and candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager who contributes to the success of People Intelligence products across their lifecycle, by both facilitating app use cases through data and engineering and delivering use cases via mature data services alone. Based on market insights, product needs and a broad set of internal and external data sets, you will develop a mature data services function for internal and external use cases. The Engineering Manager partners with Product Manager/IT Application Owners and leads implementation with cross-functional teams.
As Engineering Manager you are responsible for overall technical leadership of the People Intelligence Platform, designing and developing strategic data features to provide internal and external leaders with labour market insights, forecasts and recommendations with which to execute strategic decision-making. The People Intelligence Platform’s core innovative strength is rooted in our unique access to and deep expertise with labour market data, amplified by cutting-edge data science. With the backing of the whole Adecco Group businesses, with decades of history leading and shaping the global HR services business, the People Intelligence Platform will serve as the data backbone of the Future of Work.
The Engineering Manager is reporting to the VP, People Intelligence Platform at the Digital organization of Adecco Group.
• Provide technical leadership for all development teams across platform
• Close collaboration with platform Product Managers, contributing to product strategy
• Define and design scalable, performant, cost-effective data platform facilitating use cases to platform products and delivering mature data services to other apps and products
• Work closely with IT Architecture, Security and Legal teams, ensuring development is in line with TAG policies
• Ability to move fluidly from long-term coordination and vision-setting to detailed functional requirements
• Develop a deep understanding of market data models, internal data sources, partner ecosystems and competitive strategies
• Lead a fast-paced, international and cross-functional product team
• Close working engagement with Product Managers and Application Owners across The Adecco Group
• Proven technical skills with ability to go deep on technology trends, data architectural questions and managing development lifecycle
• Passionate about test-and-learn culture and digital innovation management
• Ability to take timely decisions and continuously prioritize development agenda to keep process on track
• Experience in working in a dynamic business environment with high level of ambiguity and changing requirements
• Comfortable to quickly change gears to support a vast number and range of activities
• Strong analytics skills which allow you to assess the quality and utility of a wide range of data sources, guide the cleansing, normalization and enrichment processes, dive into metrics and draw insights
• Team player, coach and change agent
• Proficiency in English required; additional language skill preferred
• Master´s degree in engineering and/or business administration preferred
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.