As a Marketing Cloud Solution Expert you will have the opportunity to understand how the company operates and communicate with our customers. You will support the efforts to implement, expand, define, design, configure and manage our Marketing platform. As our new team member, you’ll put yourself in a position to propose solutions and new features to streamline our operations.What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with Deployment Team and delivery teams to gather requirements and process flows, including documentation of all features with acceptance criteria
- Oversee complex API Integration for transactional Communication building DE, AMScript, Emails, SMS, etc.
- Experience with Push notification, communication channel
- Leverage CRM integration (mostly Sales Cloud) to trigger customer communication campaigns and trigger operational communications
- Support and educate/train our users on best practices in utilizing SFMC tools
- Produce, maintain, and distribute comprehensive, clear, and accurate documentation for all processes and operational considerations
- Prepare and plan future new functionality and customization or enhancements with users prior to releasing net new functionality.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Marketing Cloud building email marketing campaigns utilizing, content areas, segmentation, automation, tracking and analytics to make data driven decisions to optimize email campaigns
- Experience with Marketing Cloud integration and especially API Integration and standard salesforce connector (Marketing Cloud Connect) to trigger customer notifications
- Experience with Data modelling in Contact Builder and SQL
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required. Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Innovative focus with an eye on continual improvement
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
A journey to bring out the best in you
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.