The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2019 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). Nine lead brands power the group: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
As a Full Stack developer for the Client Platform you will be part of a team developing the next generation of client digital products aimed at our clients of all sizes and locations. These products will be a key differentiator to our future offerings, providing next generation functionality to delight our clients.
As the Full-stack Developer, you will be implementing and enhancing various parts of the client product portfolio, including Adecco Direct, Client Access and Workforce Management. You will collaborate with the rest of the team both internal and external comprised of front end and back end developers, QA engineers, data scientists, cloud engineers, lead developer, and a development lead. You will have the opportunity to build scalable and maintainable product solutions for our customers. You will be expected to work both systematically and independently with ongoing cooperation with colleagues and peers – evaluating progress and deciding on next steps. We will expect you to be creative and result-oriented, and we will give you a high level of personal responsibility and an excellent opportunity to influence the decisions and the results.
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software
- Develop and enhance products including Adecco Direct, Client Access and Workforce Management, developed in react and node.js and deployed in Azure
- Write clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Document developed solutions
- Maintain change control over the code base and data schemas
- Create automated tests as part of the implementation
- Collaborate proactively with your colleagues
You have a master’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Technology, Data Science, Math or Physics from an accredited university.
Type of work experience
- 3-6 years of experience in large scale software development
- Proven experience as a Full-stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks and development patterns
- Proven .NET development experience
- Substantial experience with OO languages like C++, C#, Python as well as JS or similar scripting language
- Specific experience with React and Node.js
- Azure or other cloud platform experience is a plus
- Designing and operating high-performance, secure, multi-tenant cloud services supporting a CI/CD model is a plus
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases is a plus
- Working with MS Bot services, LUIS, Cognitive services and general Azure services (App Service, Traffic Manager, API Management etc.) is a plus
- Working in a CI/CD environment including failure testing for distributed systems, graceful degradation, parametric releases and A/B testing is a plus
- Working in config and infra as code environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and very collaboratively and getting the job done
- Solid knowledge of various patterns and techniques of software development
- Creative and analytical mindset, and naturally facilitate creative/collaborative problem-solving technique
This jobadvert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.