The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Ensure the performance of middleware solutions (ESB & ETL) in close collaboration with contact in key IT community leading to satisfaction of the Business Customers.
Design, plan and implement solution(s) to meet with needs
Develop solution(s) in accordance with the principles and guidance from Architecture & Security
Industrialize deployment & test activities with support of partners
- Responsible for the solution(s) delivery with a focus on project, deployment, test, administration and support.
- Plan, optimize and manage the capacity for resources related to the solution(s)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of solution(s)
- Contribute to solution roadmap
- Propose innovation and new technology to support business needs according to architecture standards
- Contribute to the development of business cases through the provision of solution options, indicative costs and work effort estimates
- Review and validate vendor KPIs (new development, maintenance or any service required in delivery)
- Travel Requirement: Occasional (up to 20%)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an IT Delivery Management position of comparable complexity
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading Middleware Development or Platform Initiatives or organizations is a must
- Experience of Tibco and Informatica technologies would be greatly appreciated
- Experience in working with partner offshore and a Global environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Technology, Data Science, Math or Physics from an accredited university
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skills preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to work in a high pace environment
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and very collaboratively and getting the job done
- An interest in service management
- Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to any given situation
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.