The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Subject Matter Expert for ESB Development topics. You will be a central player of a team building flow & data integration for The Adecco Group.
- Build ESB flows and any other scripts
- Designing high-performance and secure jobs supporting a CI/CD model
- Write & document clean code
- Code review and development best practices enhancement
- Participate in ESB Integration Architecture topics with Integration Tech Lead & Architect
- Participate in functional analysis to support technically Integration Project Managers
- To be creative and result-oriented
- Create automated tests as part of the implementation
- Stay up-to-date on emerging
- Travel Requirement:
Occasional (up to 20%)
- At least 3 years of experience in Tibco development (BusinessWorks)
- Skills in a scripting language like PowerShell is a must
- Experience of Jenkins would be appreciated
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Technology, Data Science, Math or Physics from an accredited university
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to work in a high pace environment
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and very collaboratively and getting the job done
- An interest in service management
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.