The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
Act as Subject Matter Expert for Data flow and Data model deliveries within context of a Global Data Platform.
- Single point of contact to deliver Data Platform use cases from end to end
- Translate business or IT ideas into data platform concepts and use cases.
- Understand products and/or core solutions and gather data requirements according to business needs
- Analysis and preparation of the data : cleansing, transformations, volume & frequency definition
- Designing and maintaining data systems ; this could include fixing coding errors and other data-related problems
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Design overall data integration flow , data models (MDM, DWH, AI) from data sources into data platform
- Secure that the solution architecture and design is documented as per the standards
- Document required governance & build common Data Integration services catalog
- Document data flows and/or models and follow implementation with developers, data collection analysts, legal, security and architects
- Build and maintain the overall Data Platform use cases planning
- Assist in managing projects and interdependencies with all stakeholders to ensure milestone adherence
- Escalate issues that are road blocks and need upper management attention
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Platform setup (Data Analyst or in related field)
- Experience in data platform implementation, on Azure stack (Datalake, Data Factory)
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Experience in international context within large organizations
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Technology, Data Science, Math or Physics from an accredited university
Travel Requirement:Occasional (up to 20%)
English – Expert level
Any additional language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to work in a high pace environment
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and very collaboratively and getting the job done
- Ability to analyze, model and interpret data
- Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to any given situation
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.